What Separates Tempest Reporting From Other Firms?
Tempest Reporting stands out among the other court reporting firms in Salt Lake City, and all of Utah. We exude a level of professionalism that other court reporting companies can’t quite seem to match. Why? Because our staff was built on a certain foundation of business that we continue to turn to and emulate no matter what. These aspects are:
- We only employ the most qualified litigation support professionals. Our team is made up of highly-trained professionals who have a full understanding of the world of law. We know deadlines are tight and time is of the essence, and we make sure to deliver our services precisely when you need them.
- We utilize the best technology in the business. Tempest was founded in 1988 because President Ariel Mumma realized that many court reporting firms in Utah did not use the most up-to-date technology available to them, despite the fact that attorneys needed it. As a result, Tempest Reporting constantly embraces the most innovative technology in the business, so attorneys can rely on us.
- We offer a wide variety of litigation support services. You can come to us for any and all of our legal needs. Whether you book a court reporter, videographer, conference room, or any other service, you can expect the same attention to detail that distinguishes our work.
- We accept and distribute transcripts in a variety of forms. We were among the first court reporting firms to offer compressed transcripts and deliver transcripts by email. Whether a client needs their transcript in paper or electronically, we will provide it in the format of their choosing.
- We work cases large and small. Our work has encompassed federal court, multi-district litigation, and multiple-plaintiff and defendant cases, as well as small and fast cases. No matter what the work entails, we can help.
We have the services, skills, and experience you need to be successful. We work diligently to ensure each and every one of our clients is satisfied. To learn more about what we can do for you, contact us today.
Our Salt Lake City Offices
50 West Broadway, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City Legal News
Recent Posts from Our Blog
Credit: Quartz It is crucial that we do everything in our power to remain safe and healthy as we face our current health crisis. The situation changes on a daily basis from the international to local level, so while it is important to keep a variety of news outlets on...
Among court reporting firms in Utah, Tempest Reporting stands out. Our long and rich history of business was built around helping clients promote the best work possible, no matter what. Attorneys can't be as effective in their cases if they don't have the best...
Credit: LifeToTheFullest.Abbott Attorneys and their legal teams are professionals who are constantly on the move. For some, that may mean extensive travel not only statewide, but nationwide. Whether it's your first time or hundredth time on an airplane, travel can be...