Court Reporting Professionals Who Can Truly Deliver
In order to form the best litigation team, it is important you ensure your choice court reporting firm is just a professional and committed to the case as you are. At Tempest Reporting, we have a standard of court reporting that ensures our staff is among the best in our area. Make sure you look for a court reporting professional that checks these boxes.
Certified Court Reporters
Court reporters in the United States must be certified by the National Court Reporting Association to achieve their court reporting licensing of choice. To work with Tempest, these court reporters must:
- Have at least a RPR certification, and be able to type upwards of 200 words per minute
- Show skills in proofreading, editing, and researching
- Must be respectful, easy to work with, and sure of themselves
- Present themselves professionally
Transcripts can be the difference between winning and losing the case. It is essential our court reporters keep an accurate and detailed record of everything said in the courtroom, and should be able to be delivered in a variety of formats in a timely fashion. Tempest reporting has a high standard for their transcripts.
- Transcripts should always be as accurate as the court reporter is able to produce
- Transcripts should meet the minimum transcript format set by the state
- Physical transcripts should be delivered on time
- Court reporting firms should be open about their scheduling policies so their deliveries keep the legal team on schedule
Complete Litigation Support
Many court reporting firms offer a full range of litigation services so each and every one of a client’s needs can be satisfied through the firm. Tempest Reporting should offer:
- Short notice availability, legal video services, multi-media presentations, and more
- Deposition and conference suites
- A client login portal for 24/7 access to data storage and record keeping
- The latest CAT programs to transfer each transcript in the required format
- A team of technicians to ensure all systems are syncing properly
175 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City Offices
Columbus, Ohio Court Reporting and Legal News
Tempest Reporting is pleased to announce their new page on the perks of using their mobile-friendly scheduling form. This booking engine is as easy to navigate as it is to use. In less than five minutes, attorneys and paralegals can schedule any of Tempest's...
When you need a conference room, you don't just need a room. You need a space with quality furniture. You need fast, wireless internet. You need copying and fax machines. You need speaker phones. For video-conferences and streaming services, you need a space that is...
Credit: David Sundberg Tempest Reporting is pleased to announce our new list of bar associations. By clicking on this resource, attorneys and paralegals can find a database of legal resources not only in Salt Lake or Utah, but across all of North America. Whether a...
Credit: Orange Legal Tempest Reporting is pleased to announce their brand new page of frequently asked questions on video depositions. Depositions are a key aspect to any attorney's case. They act as a way for attorneys and paralegals to prep their witnesses for the...
Credit: Video Blocks In this day and age, everyone is on the go. We want our meal orders to come quickly, we want our television to be a button away, and we want our services to be scheduled with ease. At Tempest Reporting, keeping up to date with the latest trends in...
Tempest Reporting is pleased to announce new resources to create a great deposition. With the deposition scheduling checklist, clients can efficiently plan their next deposition with our downloadable PDF. The checklist is designed to help lawyers keep organized. The...